Established in 1969, Nautel has over 50 years experience in creating highly innovative products, and has earned a reputation as a world leader in the design, manufacture, sales and support of high power, solid state RF products for radio broadcast, navigation, sonar, and industrial applications.
More than 20,000 customers in 177 countries rely on Nautel’s RF solutions — systems that meet stringent quality standards at our ISO 9001 registered manufacturing facilities in U.S.A. and Canada, and perform in harsh climates ranging from arctic, to desert, to jungle.
- Invented the world’s first solid-state, high-power radio beacon transmitter in 1970
- Launched first solid-state 2 kW AM transmitter in 1974
- Launched first solid-state 10 kW FM transmitter in 1993
- Developed digital transmission technologies in the early 2000s
- First to introduce affordable high-power FM transmitters to replace tube systems in 2008
- World’s largest medium wave transmitter, 2 megawatt, in 2017
- Commissioned world’s largest digital radio project in India in 2017
- Multidisciplinary Research and Development team of 50 engineering staff
- Over 200 employees
- Facilities in U.S.A. and Canada are ISO 9001:2015 certified
- Knowledgeable technicians provide 24/7 global customer support
- Financially stable, conservatively managed for the long term
- Award-winning exporter
Nautel is big enough to offer cutting-edge technology, but small enough to respond to specific customer’s needs. Understanding customers’ requirements allows Nautel to design products that suit their exact specifications.
Long Lifecycle Products Need Long Term Support
Nautel recognizes that its customers want to extend the usable life of their Nautel solutions to achieve maximum return on their investment. In response to this reality Nautel has a history of supporting its products far beyond the norm provided by other suppliers—Nautel still supports every product that it has manufactured since its inception.
Welcome to our family!
var ewt_pagename = 'About';