Incorporating Significant Technology Enhancements
Nautel GV2 transmitters are the first in the industry capable of integrating all HD Radio™ components inside the transmitter.
The GV2 supports HD Radio™ with Xperi Gen4 Importer, Exporter, and Exgine implementations for HD Radio encoding, station logo and artist experience and is the first solution that locks FM and HD signals synchronously to eliminate HD FM blend drift.
Omnia® for Nautel covers all FM and HD Radio audio processing needs and provides Livewire® AoIP inputs for all audio streams. No additional hardware is required.
- New IQ interface card
- New HTML AUI
- Embedded compute engine with 10X more processing power
- Optimized power supplies
- Solid state storage
- Virtualization Engine
- Software-based air chain support
- Omnia for Nautel FM and HD audio processing
- Blend-Lock FM/HD Synchronization
- Gen4 vExgine modulator
- Gen4 vPorter: importer and exporter
- Air Chain Selector
Learn more about GV Series Transmitters >
GV2 Integrated HD Radio Air Chain Option
Nautel’s GV2 Series transmitters can host the full Digital Radio Air Chain including all HD Radio™ coding and all Audio Processing on the GV2 transmitter platform without any external equipment.
Digital Radio Air Chain Functionality:
- Livewire® AoIP inputs for all audio streams
- Omnia for Nautel audio processing for FM and up to 4 x HD
- Blend-Lock FM/HD Synchronization eliminates HD Radio™ Time Alignment Drift
- Gen4 vPorter software-based Importer and Exporter
- Gen4 vExgine modulator with PAR2
- Station logo, Album Art, Artist experience, PSD, RDS support
- Air Chain Selector allows automatic selection of multiple complete air chain inputs
- MPX & E2X STL solution for combined FM+HD: 3 Mbps bandwidth
- GPS not required for single transmitter deployments
- GV2 Transmitter integrated
- Nautel HD Multicast+