REGIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE – US-Based
Nautel is a global leader in the design, manufacture, sales and support of high power Radio Frequency (“RF”) products for AM and FM broadcast, navigation and industrial applications. With a long history of creating highly innovative products, Nautel continues to lead the way in providing valuable new solutions for the digital radio broadcast revolution. Thousands of customers in more than 170 countries have discovered that Nautel delivers world class RF solutions – systems that meet stringent quality standards at its ISO-registered manufacturing facilities. We work in a team based environment, which is large enough to offer opportunity and small enough to offer a personally fulfilling work experience.
As a Regional Sales Representative, you will work within a team that is responsible for Nautel Broadcast Product sales throughout the world. You will have responsibility for a region based in the USA (working from your home office). You will work with leads and customers – providing hands on advice and support throughout the sales process; as well as developing new leads and contacts.
Applicants can look forward to a variety of challenges, including:
- Visiting customers and distributors to ensure full understanding of their requirements
- Operation and training of Nautel equipment whilst with customers and distributors, as well as providing technical guidance on an ongoing basis
- Represent Nautel and its products at tradeshows and conferences
- Preparation of specification sheets, tender responses and technical statements of compliance
- Through contacts made and knowledge of the industry, generate new sales leads
- Keep up to date with the ever-changing Industry and Marketplace.
Applicants should possess, and be able to demonstrate, the following:
- Previous technical sales experience
- Previous technical work experience or qualification would be an asset to this role
- Ability to meet or exceed sales targets
- Strong understanding of technology used for sales analytics and tracking, communication and office
- In-depth market knowledge would be an advantage in this role
- Strong technical knowledge and experience of transmitter product lines, as well as knowledge of system integration
- Reputation for outstanding customer care, with sales and negotiation capabilities
- Ability to manage work to deadlines and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to travel extensively
- Ability to work effectively within a team as well as independently
- Strong customer orientation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Experience with Salesforce would be an asset
- Strong agent management skills
We are working with Meridia on this role. Interested applicants should contact Mark Gillis.