The XR Series Training Course is designed to provide the information necessary for the participants to install, operate, troubleshoot and maintain the transmitter.
The instructional methods include lecture format, demonstrations, individual and group exercises along with hands-on practice using a live transmitter.
Training modules included in Nautel’s XR Series Training Course include:
- Helpful information sources
Site Preparation and Transmitter Installation
- Dimensions, footprint, cooling and weight
- AC source and wiring requirements
- Antenna and installation parts
- RF drive and station reference ground
- Assembly details and remote control
- Commissioning and safety
Installation and Commissioning
- Audio and IBOC inputs
- Parts and tools
Theory of Operation
- System overview
- Theory of operation
Operation and Maintenance
- Operating the transmitter
- Using the event log
- Routine maintenance
System Level Troubleshooting
- Transmitter alarms
- Replacing modules and printed wiring boards
RF Power Module Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting tips
- Maintenance philosophy
- Special tools and test equipment
- Functional test procedures
To see when this Nautel training course is next available, please see our Training Schedule.
To register for this Nautel training course, please use our Training Registration Form.
var ewt_pagename = ‘Training-xrcourse';