The GV Series Transmitter Training Course is designed to provide participants with the information necessary to install, operate, troubleshoot and maintain the transmitter.
The program design is based upon accepted principles used in adult education.
The instructional methods are facilitator led and include lecture format, demonstrations, written exercises, and hands-on practice using a live transmitter.
Training modules included in Nautel’s GV Series Training Course include:
Introduction to Nautel
Introduction to GV
- Features and specs
- What’s included with customers order
- Hands on Q&A session
Lightning Protection and Site Preparation
- Unpacking the transmitter
- Connecting inputs and outputs
- First RF ON
- AUI navigation
- Alarm status and logs
- Meters and tools
- Preset configuration
- AUI hands on
Theory of Operations
- AC to PA power walk through
- Audio to output walk through
Troubleshooting and Maintenance
- Diagnostic steps
- Using the manual to troubleshoot
- Replacing failed power supplies
- Replacing failed power modules
- Contacting customer service
- Hands on troubleshooting test
- Suggested maintenance
- Upgrading the transmitter
- Digital installation
- Digital operations
Final Q&A and Closing
To see when this Nautel training course is next available, please see our Training Schedule.
To register for this Nautel training course, please use our Training Registration Form.
var ewt_pagename = ‘Training-gvcourse';